Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ray of hope in a troubled mind

Here goes the recital of a troubled mind..

What keeps me moving…

It’s a pity that my career is not taking off as I dreamed of

But the urge kept me wondering what I am really made of

The identity crisis hindered the zeal in my life

Warding off the crisis, could lend lively infuse to my life

I have always been made to feel very special

Don’t know the feel could come my way to the pinnacle

The road less travelled is tough to familiarize

And I don’t know have I got enough resources to channelize?

Voice within is prodding me to have self belief

Yet it is intimidating to wage a struggle with my self..

Never have I gone this far in my life

However have miles to go and promises to keep..

But I am completely unaware of the distance to travel

In order to emerge immensely successful..

If anything, it will be my strength of character and commitment to purpose

Will find answers to the questions troubling my mind.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi..
Am the first

REMYA ROSHNI said...

Sometimes the journey becomes more important than the destination.If you enjoy the travel,you forget the fatigue and when you reach the destined point,you will feel an eternal calm only...nice rhythm sense you have...keep going....

ச. சிவராம் குமார் said...

Good rhyme and rythm deepan...
nothing to worry..
u wud go places...

CHERYN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CHERYN said...

.. let your voice do the prodding.. only your voice.. not anybody.. hence i dont want to let in my voice... i believe your voice is more pristine and road less travelled than those voices which is spatin you at back.. shed those...

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 DEEPAN.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.